2.2.09

sex and the city

Why does the amount of people a woman has slept with demand such a judgement? After watching mounds of Sex and the City in the past week, I've watched the girls flit from man to man in every episode, and I find now that I'm asking myself, why is it a problem?
   I understand it's all fiction, but in theory it plays on reality well. What does it matter the notches on ones bedpost? If you're happy that's all that matters right?
   Why does it make for normality when a man can no longer count his partners on his fingers and toes, but when a woman reaches the same level, its frowned upon?
   So, I am taking a new outlook on my sex life. If Carrie, Samantha, Miranda and Charlotte take no care for their statistics and figures, then neither will I, and if that's what it takes to find my Mr Big, then so be it.

No comments: